7 signs you're addicted to Twitter
Twitter is a social media platform that has been around since 2006. Users can post 140 character messages, also known as tweets, and engage with other people who use Twitter by following them. It has become the most popular way to stay up-to-date on current events because of its real-time nature and immediacy. In this blog post, we'll go over 7 signs you're addicted to Twitter.
1) You check your timeline every 10 minutes or less for new tweets from accounts you follow; 2) You feel anxious when you don't have internet access;
3) Your phone rings but it's not even ringing;
4) You've created multiple timelines in one account just so you can tweet more often without running out of characters
5) You get upset when your favorite celebrity is NOT on Twitter
6) You start phrasing people in real life and it feels good to use words like 'pound doityourself'.
7) You feel sad if no one @mentioned you today.
Twitter can be a great tool for staying up-to-date on the latest news, connecting with new people and building your personal brand. It’s also easy to get too caught up in it that you start neglecting other parts of your life, like family or work. If this sounds like you then maybe it's time to take a break from social media altogether so things don't spiral out of control. Whether it’s just an hour every day or longer term abstinence from all social media platforms, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the benefits without getting addicted. We hope these 7 signs helped point you in the right direction!